Shoulder injuries can slow down your game from golf to baseball, basketball, tennis, and many other sports. At the Center for Bone and Joint Care, we provide state of the art minimally invasive and arthroscopic surgery of the shoulder. We will get your game back up to speed as quickly and safely as possible.
The CBJC physicians treat AC separations, shoulder dislocations, clavicle fractures, rotator cuff tears, SLAP tears, osteoarthritis, and other shoulder disorders. We provide on-site x-ray services and nearby MRI imaging.
We specialize in:
- Advanced arthroscopic shoulder surgery
- Minimally invasive and open shoulder surgery
- Rotator cuff repair
- SLAP and instability repair
- TOTAL and Reverse shoulder arthroplasty
- State of the art AC joint reconstruction
- Treatment of the youth athlete